“After successfully practicing Traditional Chinese Acupuncture (with some Japanese Meridian Therapy influence) for 17 years, I chose to immerse myself in the world of Toyohari study and practice. My reasons were many:
1) The Toyohari tradition connects me with practitioners locally and around the world.
2) Toyohari is a vibrantly evolving system through intentional exploration and practice at the level of the Branch study groups across the globe.
3) Toyohari style gives me tools and methods for working with children and extremely sensitive patients.
4) The method is strongly grounded in palpation, both at the assessment and treatment phase.
5) Over the years I have witnessed many of the region's most skilled and dedicated practitioners being drawn Toyohari practice. I felt I would be assured of intelligent, skilled, heart-centered company if I chose this path.
With gratitude for my first 6 years of Toyohari study and practice.”